Odoo 16 New Features
ERP systems weren't created in the 1990s solely for the most complicated operational operations; that time period is now many decades in the past.
No of the size or breadth of the business, current ERP software is adaptable, scalable, and open to changes and customization.
I believe deploying Odoo 16 should be on your list for the upcoming year as a seasoned ERP software functional specialist.
Let's take a breath before I explain why I believe the newest Odoo version 16 is the ideal option for anyone looking for an ERP solution, replacing their current ERP system, or even upgrading from a previous version.
My colleagues and I attended the Odoo Experience 2022 event, which was overwhelming in and of itself because of all the networking and business contacts.
The fascinating aspect of the three-day event was the launch of Odoo 16 and Fabien's keynote address.
The new version of Odoo has mainly concentrated on enhancing the most popular features and upgrading a number of current ones.
More business intelligence, brand-new stock/MRP reporting, an entirely front-end internet app, improved overall performance, and many other features are among Odoo 16's highlights.
This blog will walk you through the odoo 16 New Features and advances in the new version if you weren't able to attend the event.
The best version of Odoo to date is 16!
You might be shocked to learn that I think Odoo 16 is the best version of the software so far. But I can attest to it, and you will also see it once you begin reading about Odoo 16's improvements and additions.
Here is a complete list of Odoo 16's features:
Everything is Autosaved in Odoo 16:
The "EDIT" and "SAVE" buttons are unnecessary because everything in Odoo 16 is stored automatically.
Users of Odoo will attest that this functionality would eliminate numerous problems.
Privacy is put first
brand-new, simple menus
Create distinctive encounters to increase engagement
Rental and website together Combined
With Odoo 16, you can now customize the Website frontend directly without having to move to the back end.
Better Inventory and Manufacturing Procedures
- Now that parent/child links are automatically generated, if a manufacturing order is linked to a sales order, its reference and status can be seen on the customer portal.
- Orders from manufacturing can be changed easily.
- When using expired lots for manufacturing orders and pickup activities, you will be notified.
- Now, when you create a cost share on KIT-type BOM components, you can split purchase order prices on component value automatically.
- To facilitate batch production or planning, combine and divide orders.
- Duplicate serials are marked with a warning icon in the inventory module. For simple navigation, Odoo 16 Inventory Reporting has undergone a thorough redesign.
- The design is completely redone and given the name Overview for MRP.
Based on your expertise, you can add or delete processes in the manufacturing to make the procedure simpler and quicker.
Conclusion: Odoo 16 New Features
As you can see, Odoo 16 may assist you in a variety of ways, whether you're developing a business concept from start or improving current business procedures.
Here are the official release notes for Odoo 16; read them for more details.
Contact us if you are interested in upgrading or migrating to Odoo 16; as we are Odoo SILVER Partners, we can assist you in getting the most out of Odoo 16